A clinically insane person beyond the regular diagnosis given to them by a psychiatrist.
Family: "So, did he have a psychotic break? Or is he manic/depressive?"
Doctor: "No. I'm sorry. Your son is bat shit crazy."
1. A mound of sand, usually found in a desert setting or near a beach.
2. The best science fiction novel ever written (by Frank Herbert). First published in 1965, and later made into a questionably decent film by director David Lynch.
1. The dunes shifted with the winds.
2. Arrakis, also known as Dune.
A derogatory term used to identify Vietnam-era veterans returning from the war in the late 1960's and early 1970's.
"Look what's getting off the plane. Friggin' baby killer!"
A consensual act of rough sex during which some spanking goes on. See also S&M.
"He sex-slapped the hell out her...and she loved it!"
Character in Watership Down, an excellent anthropomorphic novel by Richard Adams. A rabbit.
"Fiver lay down in the soft grass and began contemplating the cost of their travels."
Slang term for a type of jellyfish found in the waters around Australia and near the Great Barrier Reef.
"Say, is that a bluey?"
"I think so. Let me touch it...AIEEEE!"
1. Slang for "diarrhea". Usually associated with (but not limited to) eating poorly prepared foods. See also Montezuma's Revenge.
2. The shortest review of "The Da Vinci Code".
1. "I knew I shouldn't have had that raw steak with eggs. Now I got Da Shits."
2. The Da Vinci Code was Da Shits
Бесплатная ежедневная рассылка
Введите адрес Вашей электронной почты, чтобы бесплатно получать от нас Слово Дня каждое утро!
Электронные письма отправляются с адреса email@example.com. Мы никогда не будем отсылать Вам нежелательную почту.