1). A double threat. If somebody is really good at two things. When people do schweet combos.
2). A Classic combo game for the 8-bit. Not the first mario game but the first one Featuring the epic battle between the heroic Mario vs. the malevolent Bowser.
Duck hunt features the legendary laughing dog. Fly Away Quack Quack Quack
1. Did you see that dude kick that guy's ass with that bat while he was drinking a gatorade. Man thats a Super Mario / Duck Hunt.
2. Dude, this fuckin' Super Mario / Duck Hunt game keeps makin' my 8-bit blink, maybe I'll try blowing in it.
1) One who overcomes the odds and defeats many opponents like King Hippo, Bald Bull and Soda Popinski.
2) One who wears a pink sweat suit and runs by the statue of liberty to train for a match with Don Flamenco.
3) A bad ass dude who wears black Tank Tops and gets his name in the paper after defeating Super Macho Man.
Little Mac: "I can't win doc"
Doc: "Join the Nintendo Fun Club."
Piston Honda: "I still remember our First fight, now I'm going to pay you back, Bonzai!!"
A white trash term for Wal-mart, usually used when going into gas stations and asking the clerk how to get to the nearest wal-mart.
After getting clear directions, they still have no idea how to get there.
They also look for Shells, Krogers, Targets, K-marts, Ventures, Best Buys, ect.
Scuse me there man, can you tells me wheres the closests wal-marts is from heres, I'm from Chillicothe and they dun aint's gots one there yet. Cuz I needs to get me sum beef jerky and a tweety bird shirt.