The AU RULE( Golden Rule)- The Goon Squad are in charge of, and collectively control every apect/operation of the AUFL and it's affiliates.
1. Games are never cancelled due to weather.
2. No cryin, whining, moaning, or complaining of any kind is allowed.
3. The minimum number of people on each team is five.
4. You are responsible for your own well being, and any injury sustained from gameplay is either your own failure as a player or no one's.
5. No eye gouging, fish hooking, or other illegal acts of conduct.
6. Membership is free.
7. Must remember, it's just a game!
8. Individual Game Rules vary, as determined by the Goon Squad and it's affiliates.
" I don't know, but I'm gonna find out! I love playing AUFL games! Two hand touch is for sissies!"
Patrick: DAMN IT ALL!