friend: oh yeah? cool -writes it on hand-
me: AHHH NOOOOO YOURE WRONGGG!! AHHH
Its obvious that a true anarchist wants to be peaceful,but you just cant get what you want without strength in numbers, money, and power. O and the abilty to kill, torture, or incarcerate anyone who disagrees with you. Thats what the government has. HOW BOUT YOU!
And the reason theres misguided youths running around wearing black and causing mayhem should be crystal. Subconciously, they know somthing is wrong with the way we are governed,unfortunately theres just no one around to sit them down and explain to them the real reasons shits so fucked up. Come on; these kids get lied to on a daily basis on just about everything thats going on around them.and until they get past puberty and have lived a little, they wont understand why they are lashing out, but their time will come, hopefully without the law intervening. Hopefully its on their own terms and realizations. These are actually really smart kids. They just recieve alota wrong information and hidden truths.
2. A society with no government in which people work cooperatively to thrive. The ideal of communism. Theoretically, this is completely possible - as long as people in a society are not conditioned to crave power, everyone can work together at the same level in peace.
2. Anarchy, or something very close to it, exists in hunting-gathering societies. It cannot exist in today's advanced, industrial societies because people in these societies are conditioned to crave power and money. However, if we started things all over from the beginning and really tried to make a collective, anarchist system work, it could, in theory, last forever.
Anyway, we love to be stupid slaves so anarchy cannot work.
2. what a lot of people mistake for autonomy
3. similar to communism in the sense that people who support it believe that people have everyones best interests at heart and wouldnt screw thousands of people over in a second for personal gain.
4. something someone really smart had the idea of pasting the symbol for allover all types of merchandise to SELL AND MAKE MONEY off the hardcore anarchists supporting their corporations.
retard: because everyone would be equal and we would all make the decisions and work together for the greater good of everyone
person: your so fucking stupid i want to go anarchist on your ass and beat you to a bleeding pulp cuz i can. your thinking of autonomy.
retard: no, if there were no rules or law nobody would fight or starve or argue.
person:.....? do society a favour, go listen to the exploited or some other wank ass band that ruined punk rock on your ipod touch, buy a bunch of overpriced patches and t shirts made by kids in sweat shops by the corporations you think your trying to take down, then dig a hole and die in it.
Theoretically, along with Communism, an Anarchy is a society in which all members live freely and peacefully with one another.
Realistically, humans are generally selfish beings and are not content with being on a level plane with everyone else; thus Anarchies and Communisms rarely work out as planned.
At first I took his word for it, but, after a little bit of research, I discovered that, under the assumption that Heaven presents the epitome of happiness, Anarchy is a better fit. As long as all members are content with being equal, they will regulate themselves and restrictions will not be required.