Apple Fanboy: "Actually, Apple was the first company to sell a personal computer, and first to implement a graphical user interface and a mouse."
IT Guy: "Check out my PDA"
Apple Fan: "yea Apple was the first to sell a PDA"
IT Guy: "Check out my brown Zune"
Apple Fan: "Yea thats the Microsoft version of the iPod, its terrible, and exists only to take a chunk of the massive market apple created"
IT Guy: "Check out my Driod"
Apple Fan: "Yea, thats Motorola's version of the iPhone, notice how it looks and functions almost exactly the same as the iPhone from 3 years ago"
IT Guy: "Check out Windows Vista - its got quick search and gadgets"
Apple Fan: "Yea OSX has had that for a while"
IT Guy: "Check out Windows 7, its primary selling point is that it works"
Apple Fan: "Yea, OSX has always worked, mostly because they dont use a glitchy and bugged OS to serve as a selling point for another bugged and glitchy OS"
IT Guy: "Check out Internet Explorer"
Apple Fan: "IE is the worst browser on the market, and serves as a major hindrance for web developers"
IT Guy: "Check out my XBOX 360"
Apple Fan: "Dont those have a reported 50% failure rate."
IT Guy: "Crap, i have to go, someones windows computer is broken, BTW you're a fanboy"
5. Mac Pro
6. 3 or more Apple Connector Cables
7. A membership at Macheist.com
1. only knows how to use a Mac and cannot handle a PC, gets very frustrated using one.
2. thinks that Macs' hardware are much better (although statistically their failure rates are not that different than other laptops).
3. over exaggerate his/her passion for Mac products. e.g. I *need* an iPad to read my newspaper and magazines.
4. uses Apple as a status symbol.
5. buys a new Mac product without knowing the prominent features. e.g. GPS and FaceTime in iPhone 4.
6. thinks he/she is technologically savvy but actually knows very little about technology e.g. does not know the difference between 3G and EDGE, 3G versus Wi-fi.
7. Owns many Mac products and is very proud of it.
8. Feels entitled to get a new Mac product on launch day and get unreasonably angry when failing to do so.
9. Has absolutely no idea what open source is.
10. Thinks that the new features that Apple introduces are ground-breaking even though they had been available for years. e.g. 3G, multitasking.
11. When their Apple products fail instead of admitting that Macs can fail sometimes just like PCs, focus on how amazing the experience of getting it replaced at the Genius Bar.
12. Although Macs are better than a PC in some areas (and vice versa), does not know any of the evidences; just *think* that Macs are better.
13. Feels special and cool to own a Mac product although it is no longer a cult to own a Mac product, unlike 10 years ago.
- Yeah, what an apple fanboy!
Human: "You're an Apple fanboy, and I'm going to immediately disregard anything you say about technology ever."
dude, theres a 12MP camera on the Nokie N8
SHUT UP THEY COPIED ITTTTT
apple fanboys are annoying