2. One who takes part in bafoonary, douchebaggery, or general just-too-muchary, often because of drinking alcohol.
3. To be embarassing or embarassed by your actions.
Also see Assclownery
Synanyms: Bafoon, Buttclown, Drunkard
2. If these girls don't leave with us, let's just get hammered and act like a bunch of assclowns.
3. I feel like an assclown after seeing thos pictures of last night.
2. Steven is such an ass clown!
2. A person who, while making a serious attempt as something, fails to realize what a complete fool he has made of himself.
3. An untalented schmuck.
2. The actor, while in character, made such an assclown of himself during the production that most of the audience started to talk during his monologues.
3. That assclown can't play the guitar at all.
pretends to be a know-it-all,often
enhancing their stories,knowledge,
experience,and every thing in between
with pure bullshit.
assclownishness of Johnny's story.
I wanted to kick him in the teeth
but couldn't because i was laughing
so hard at him.
2-Every time I say something,my assclown co-worker butts-in with
his "similar experience" or "knowledge"
of the subject.