Someone who doesn't believe in god.
Most respect others opinions and have EXTREMELY religious friends.
John the Faith-nut: "How did the universe happen?"
Stevie- "The big bang you idiot!"
John- "What caused that to happen?"
Stevie- "Definitely not god."
Stevie - "Who created god?"
(Nazi?) Atheist 1 -There is no god. We are all animals. Kill the Jew dogs.
Atheist 2-If humans aren't animals than what are we?
Faith nut-HUMANS AREN'T ANIMALS!
Faith nut-I'm gonna be pretentious and call Atheist communists while I'm the actual communist trying to abolish others beliefs for THOUSANDS OF YEARS!
Religious person: Atheist killed thousands!!!!!!!
Atheist-Stop making up facts. Wars are still going on about who's god is better and BILLIONS are dead. If god was real and had a plan for everyone than nobody would be atheists or have other religions. Please stop being an ignorant jerk.
2. The real definition, which applies to the internet: The member of a religion of mostly anti-christians.
This is a religion characterized by word games and made up of mostly former childhood Christians from the western world.
Fun fact: It is the only religion in the world that uses semantics to pretend it is not a religion by quoting the above dictionary definition as if it actually reflects their religious beliefs and activities.
Uses code words:
'religion' usually means Christianity, sometimes means Islam, but almost never means any other religion.
Reason with a capital 'R' showing they worship some form of reason that is not a dictionary definition but a religious one.
'xtian' instead of 'Christian'.
They say 'YOUR God' when speaking to you, especially if you're Christian. They really mean 'I reject God'.
Some more honestly say, 'Judeo-Christian God' but are very careful not to actually bash Jews directly since they know it is still taboo in society, so they generally stick to Christians.
Some favourite activities include:
1. Dislike bombing Christian Videos
2. Like bombing their own videos
3. Comment flooding religious videos, especially Christian or anything mentioning atheism
Internet atheism may be the official religion of YouTube, but this has yet to be statistically confirmed. Though visual evidence is quite overwhelming.
'I am an atheist, atheism by definition is not a religion'
'Atheist's believe in Reason, and Science.' (Note the characteristic capital letters.)
PS: To the Christians, we tend to comment on you the most because you tend to attack the most. I have yet to run into a Buddhist monk ranting about how I'm going to suffer for all eternity for not being Buddhist.
Someone more tolerant of others: Oh, I see. You're religious. I'm atheist.
Contrary to the atheist loser's claims, not all Christians curse everyone to Hell and if they do curse the atheist loser to Hell, it's only when the atheist loser starts resorting to childish name-calling because they have had their atheism theory debunked (as usual).
The world is fucked with religion, it would be chaotic without religion. If you want to see a civilization without religion, look at the Nazis who would led by their atheist leader Hitler who persecuted people of many religions (Jews, Christians, Sikhs). You may also want to look at Stalin and the Atheist Soviet Union who killed thousands in the name of atheism.
Atheism hasn't a single inch of evidence to vouch for it. Logic agrees that creation had to come from something and even The Big Bang theory (proposed by a Catholic priest) agrees with creation and states that the universe hasn't always existed.
It's more logical to assume that God guided the creation of the universe (hence why we see so much order and design) than to believe that the universe came from nothing which somehow managed to "think" and guide everything to form stars and planets.
98% of all atheists are atheist losers. The other 2% are mature respectable people who understand that there are many religious people are just as equally as decent.
Atheist loser: You dumb ass Christian! You believe in a fairy tale! FUCK YOU! You're brain dead! Ha ha ha ha!
Muslim: Not everyone who believes in God is a Christian and no, we that worship God do not believe in fairy tales. It is more logical to assume that God created the universe than to assume that it came from nothing. Give me one example of where nothingness or where chaos produces anything that shows design and order.
Atheist loser: Ummm...ummm...FUCK YOU! YOU STUPID! SCIENCE DEBUNKS GOD! HA HA HA HA HA! I WIN!
Christian: Ummm, no you don't. Give one example of where science debunks God.
Atheist loser: FUCK YOU CHRISTIAN! FUCK YOU! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
Muslim: Atheist loser.