Watching him makes average people rapidly decend into idiocy. This effect is of great benifit to corporations and politicians who require easily suggestable and pliant consumers and voters in order to continue to exist.
Always makes comments on "how simple" things are or could be. This kind of reasoning is popular among simple people who can only comprehend simple things.
Actually believes in what he's saying, as do others who can not understand or refuse to accept that the world is a complicated place with complicated problems requiring complicated analysis and well-though out solutions.
can you see that happening?
2. Anyone who thinks they know everything there is to know about everything.
3. To ejaculate on one's sheets.
2. something that has a texture of s@#t and smells much worsther than reservoir.
3. a person that thinks we live in a fascist nation.
4. a women raper, and probably children, too.
5. somebody like rush limbao but not famous that likes to call raped women hoes and likes to mock on our values of what we stand for.
bill o'reilly needs to SFU!
Calls himself "traditional" and takes conservative, stances on most issues and is generally arrogant and ignorant. Sticks up for the rights of children (his only redeeming quality) and pretends to stick up for women, but, for the most part, is an angry, crusading idiot who goes on and on about "morality" despite his infamous phone sex incident and uses annoying catchphrases, such as "secular progressive" (SP's) and "sanctuary city", to pound ideas into the heads of his viewers and alienate those who oppose him.