2. Derogatory misogynistic word as a label for women, depending of course on whose opinion you are taking. Although considered foul by many, it's connotation over time has started to take on a more positive form not always meant to offend.
3. A woman who is viewed as having particularly less than savory characteristics such as being slutty, worthless, annoying, and most usually used in regards to when they're mean.
4. The act of complaining, especially when said action is in excess.
5. A term used to describe and insult a man who is either whipped, a wuss, emotional, at the losing end of a verbal or physical ass whooping, or possesses any other characteristics. Either used as a general insult to pick a fight or horseplay; making him seen as either the antithesis of a top dog in the male pecking order (get your mind out of the gutter); or to describe him as having characteristics, whether truth or fiction, realistic or unrealistic, typical or stereotypical, as being that attributed to women.
2. Love all my bitches...
3. Jesus christ on graham cracker, she must be on her monthly visit. What a bitch!
4. I could be only five minutes late for work, take wage cuts, do some overtime without extra pay, but still my boss manages to be a royally ungrateful jackass and does nothing but bitch that I did this or that! Fuck him!
5. I'm gonna kick your ass and make you my bitch!