2) (verb; to bitchfork) To flame people for their musical taste, if the respective artist was not given an 8.3 or higher on pitchfork.
Normal Person: What a bitchfork.
2) Douche: Omg, i don't think that there are enough Greek allusions in the new Peter, Bjorn & John album. It's so mainstream indie, and behind the times. Animal Collective ,however, rules!
Person 1: What is going on
Person 2: Leave him alone, he's just bitchforking.
2. Oh yeaaah you bitchfork that's the spot
3. I had such a bad day today! Good thing I have this bitchfork to take my anger out on *shoots in kneecap*
4. *doogy humps bitchfork on corner of street*