2: slang term used by people of homosexual persuasion to refer to heterosexual couples, who have a significantly higher risk of contributing to the population increase than the homosexuals do.
Breeders often have skewed reasoning (or no reasoning) behind their decision to give birth, such as:
"Why did I have kids? Well...that's just what you do, isn't it? You can't not have kids..."
"I didn't want kids, but he/she said that if we didn't have any, he/she would leave me, so I had to really."
"It sorts out all the problems in your relationship! No, really!"
"My parents wanted grandchildren."
"If you have kids, you get a free house and allowance from the tax-payers!"
"The bible says so."
Breeders are easily spotted by the following:
- their determination to ignore the havoc wreaked by their snotty brat
- the tendancy to change nappies on restaurant tables and other inappropriate places
- their complete and utter outrage when someone asks them to prevent their child from misbehaving
- their cries of "he/she's just a chyyyuld" if you refuse to comply with their ickle precious's every whim
- their often unkept appearance, the stains of baby-food on their t-shirts, greasy skin because they didn't have time to shower between popping out to buy their fags and dropping their brat off at his dad's council flat.
This term is often associated with the childfree, though it is sometimes used by others. It is not used to describe those who do a decent job of raising their kids.
2. Derogatory term used by inner city dwellers (of ANY sexual inclination) to define inhabitants of the suburbs who subscribe to - and are enslaved by - their desire to procreate.
(breedersville - read 'suburbs')
You're such a breeder!
Why should I congratulate you on your pregnacy? All you did was have sex and get knocked up, it must've been really hard? Fucking breeders!