When using the term building bridges to describe getting drunk, the "bridges" refers to the alcohol used to do so.
Person B: No worries, S has like a gallon of vodka in his room.
Guy#2 - I know I'm gonna pull a bridges and take home a girl and cook her chilli
2. understanding that my girlfriend was on her rags helped me to bridge why she was telling me i was an asshole when i had just moved heaven and earth for her.
2. Noun - A structure that connects two landmasses. Usually passes over water, and comes in different types, such as suspension, ect.
3. Verb - To jack off.
4. Verb - To make a connection between two ideas.
2. I think we have to cross the Golden Gate Bridge.
3. Ha! You got caught bridging by your mom!
4. Matt's idea bridged together the two related theories.