2. The queerest show on t.v. with brady.
Steve- We got a total bromance
Greg- Thats right who wants to get laid anyways?
Dave: No sweat, pal.
Steve: That is some full-on bromance. You're the man.
1. A non-sexual relationship between two men that are unusually close.
1. The act of wooing a fellow male friend for the purpose of becoming closer.
2. Going to unusual lengths in an attempt to become closer with another male friend.
also: "Bromancing the Stone"
1. The act of truly and thoroughly enjoying the process of getting and/or being high/stoned.
Provenance/Origin: "Bromance" is a portmanteau of the two words "brother" and "romance". Originally coined by author/editor Dave Carnie in "Big Brother Magazine." Big Brother was a sort of R rated skateboarding/skate culture magazine that was eventually purchased by Larry Flynt's Hustler conglomerate and consequently taken out of circulation due to unsatisfactory sales performance. Carnie used the word on several occasions to describe relationships between skate-buddies who spent a lot of time together and/or shared hotel rooms on every tour/skate road trip.
-As a verb: "Andy has been treating Victor to every meal and cover charge for a month now. It's obvious that he is trying to bromance him."
-Bromancing the stone: "That Pete Doherty guy is definitely bromancing the stone!"
A strictly non-sexual relationship between two completely heterosexual men that are close and enjoy eachothers company but still enjoy the company of women.
Also a form of male bonding to such a point where they start to seem like a couple.
This bond is normally only shared between two males that have a deeper understanding of each other, in a way no woman could ever realize.