CALA BOCA means SHUT UP. Period.
GALVAO is referred to Galvão Bueno, a sports narrator from Brazil. Really annoying guy. CALA BOCA GALVAO!
Person 2: Are you stupid? Brazil made the whole world look like fools.
Some of Galvão Bueno's catchphrases:
- Bem, amigos da Rede Globo... (Very well, friends of Rede Globo...)
- Haja coração! (You must have strong heart!)
- De cara pro vento (Face to face with the wind)
- Ronaldinho!! (Spoken with a long trilled "R")
- Vai que é tua, Tafarel! (Go! It's yours, Tafarel!)
Brazilian guy watching TV: "Porra, Galvão! Cala essa boca! Cala boca Galvão. CALA BOCA!"
Crowd at the stadium: "CALA BOCA GALVÃO! CALA BOCA GALVÃO!"(repeated many times)