2. stalking is NOT casual
3. awkward hesitation is NOT casual
4. watching the food network is not casual
5. jeggings, moccasins and loafers are casual
6. being on a boat is casual
7. no makeup is casual
8. no pants is casual
9. blazing/locking yourself in the bathroom is casual
10. large container is VERY casual
2. "Casual" - A pejorative term used by the "gaming elite" to describe any person(s) who doesn't measure up the standards these sycophants have set for their definition of what a true gamer is. The term is becoming quite popular on forums and will no doubt replace "noob" as the new insult gamers use to insult fellow gamers.
Steve: "And in that amount of time I could have beaten Arkham Asylum 12 or 15 times. Why are you bragging that you wasted your time?"
Tom: "Pfff, casuals like you just don't understand."