2. To be awesome while at the same time not caring at all.
Jake: Yeah dude, it was so casual.
Sam: Dude...the Vineyard Vines oxford/seersucker shorts combo is totally casual
2. "Casual" - A pejorative term used by the "gaming elite" to describe any person(s) who doesn't measure up the standards these sycophants have set for their definition of what a true gamer is. The term is becoming quite popular on forums and will no doubt replace "noob" as the new insult gamers use to insult fellow gamers.
Steve: "And in that amount of time I could have beaten Arkham Asylum 12 or 15 times. Why are you bragging that you wasted your time?"
Tom: "Pfff, casuals like you just don't understand."
2. stalking is NOT casual
3. awkward hesitation is NOT casual
4. watching the food network is not casual
5. jeggings, moccasins and loafers are casual
6. being on a boat is casual
7. no makeup is casual
8. no pants is casual
9. blazing/locking yourself in the bathroom is casual
10. large container is VERY casual