2) a synonym for "hang out" (i.e. let's chill)
3) a synonym for "no thanks" (i.e. umm...I'm chill on that)
4) smoking pot (i.e. wanna chill during lunch?)
5) you need to calm down (i.e. you need the chill the F out man)
6) being intoxicated by marijuana and/or being relaxed (i.e. i am so chilled out right now)
7) yes, that sounds good (i.e. Matt: Want to iceskate? Sam: thats chill dude)
8) something that is cold (i.e. there is a chill to the air)
9) stayting in (i.e. Jamie: Want to get wasted tonight? Kyle: nah man I'm just going to chill tonight)
Just remember, some of these phrases are quite similar if not exactly similar, so your tone of voice is essential when using this word.
2. A verb used as a command or request that situations or individuals become relaxed, calm, and content
2. Chill son! Take a shot of this goose and a hit of this herb.
Nina says in an Irish accent "That's chill"