1. A stupid, annoying, boring, bombastic person who won't shut up.
2. A television news story that is repeated again and again and again for no apparent reason.
3. An improvised chicken-related incendiary device, also known as a CRID.
The second definition of the term originated at Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas in 2002 and the first and third definitions were launched in-country by Canadian and US Liaison officers from the Multinational Peacekeeping Force at Mostar Base in Bosnia-Herzegovina in 2003.
2. Shoebomber Shoebomber, Shoebomber, why do they have to keep running this stupid story every day...shoebomb? What about a friggin' cockbomb?
3. Be careful, it's a marked minefield, you don't want to step on a friggin' CRID, eh?
"What's that new machine in the airport security line? Oh, it's a body scanner. They added those after the cockbomber tried to take down a plane with a bag of explosives taped to his nutsack."
1.) Used to describe the udder stupidity of others while in public by blurting it out as loud as you can.
2.) Used as a substitute for any adjective. Primarily in place of the words "making/make/made love."
3.) Used as a substitute for any noun. Particularly "Love Honey"
2.) I'd cockbomb the hell out of that chick.
3.) I cockbombed all over her face.
Girl 2: "He cock bombs everyone. He's so nasty. What did you do?"
Girl 1: "I sent him Eric's cock bomb dick pic from last week. That'll teach him"
Girl 2: "Yeah, you gotta fight penis with penis."