1. A stupid, annoying, boring, bombastic person who won't shut up.
2. A television news story that is repeated again and again and again for no apparent reason.
3. An improvised chicken-related incendiary device, also known as a CRID.
The second definition of the term originated at Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas in 2002 and the first and third definitions were launched in-country by Canadian and US Liaison officers from the Multinational Peacekeeping Force at Mostar Base in Bosnia-Herzegovina in 2003.
2. Shoebomber Shoebomber, Shoebomber, why do they have to keep running this stupid story every day...shoebomb? What about a friggin' cockbomb?
3. Be careful, it's a marked minefield, you don't want to step on a friggin' CRID, eh?
"What's that new machine in the airport security line? Oh, it's a body scanner. They added those after the cockbomber tried to take down a plane with a bag of explosives taped to his nutsack."
Girl 2: "He cock bombs everyone. He's so nasty. What did you do?"
Girl 1: "I sent him Eric's cock bomb dick pic from last week. That'll teach him"
Girl 2: "Yeah, you gotta fight penis with penis."
1.) Used to describe the udder stupidity of others while in public by blurting it out as loud as you can.
2.) Used as a substitute for any adjective. Primarily in place of the words "making/make/made love."
3.) Used as a substitute for any noun. Particularly "Love Honey"
2.) I'd cockbomb the hell out of that chick.
3.) I cockbombed all over her face.