1. Jim, the Snapple Guy (Boo!)
2. The "Can you Hear Me Now?" Guy (Boo!)
3. The Sprint Wireless Detective (he's okay.)
4. The "Where's the Beef?" old Lady (now dead!)
5. Judge Reinhold (your honor...)
6. The DiGourno's Delivery Boy (sucks)
7. That God damn AFLAC Duck! (the guy who does the voice of Iago the Parrot in Aladdin)
8. That Insipid 7UP Guy! (I hate him!)
9. The original 7UP Guy! (orlando jones)
10. That damn dancing dnL Leprachaun! (Boo!)
Involved in work that is intended for the mass market: a commercial artist.
Having profit as a chief aim: a commercial song, not a good song.
Usually used for describing hip hop or rap that is played on the radio 24/7 that is only about money,cars,guns,girls, and drugs.
Music only made to sell records to thug wannabes.
Rap that puts quantity before quality.
Kid2: "That shit is wack, you need to stop listening to that commercial rap"
Kid3: "Underground Hip Hop for life!"
Scientists are still looking for a cure to commercials. However, the nation is run by the media so they have not had any luck in stopping the spread of the commercials disease. God help us all.
- probably not, but it's just a commercial..
- does this mean they can lie to people?
- pretty much..