1. Call centers in third world countries, that really have no authority to solve any of the problems that may arise for American customers, this tactic gives the credit card company’s the buffer, to place the blame else where, and continue there theft from the American consumers.
2. Speaking to accounts managers who think there the last word in trying to resolve a problem with credit card accounts. (Everyone has a boss).
3. Requesting a copy of your credit card agreement only to be told by the accounts manager that there is no way that it can be provided a second time.( Legal document).
4. Having a disagreement with the credit card company, only to have your card limit decreased to an amount to which could put you in default or over your limit. (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) ?
5. Loan shark interest rates, for people that do have good credit scores, and are meeting there obligations.
6. Being able to change interest rates at a whim.