However, the Green brothers have charged their nerdfighters to come up with more, equally awesome, meanings for DFTBA. Some examples are
1) Dinosaurs Failed To Beat Astroid
2) Dear, Fetch The Battle Axe
3) Delano Fears To BE Afraid
4) Do Fish Take Baths Alot?
5) Dark Forests Take Bravery Away.
and many, many more. So many that Hank actually wrote a song with only DFTBA acronyms as lyrics, fittingly called "DFTBA."
1) Don't forget that brains attract
2) Darling, fetch the battle axe
3) Decepticons fear this brilliant autobot
4) Do fish take baths a lot?
5) Dogs frequently take back apologies
6) Dreadful feudal treachery breeds atrocities
7) Darkened forests take bravery away
8) Doctor Freud's Topic Became Afflicting
9) Damn Facebook, too bloody addicting!
10) (I came) Down for the baby's arrival
11) (But the) Dead father's thoughts became archival
12) Drunk fish try breathing air
13) Debutante's fame tarnished by affairs
14) Delano fears to be afraid
15) (It's so) Damn fine to be alive
16) (Until your) dorky farting turdface brother arrives
17) Difficult financial times bring apocalypse
18) Danes fear the burning acropolis
19) Donate for the blood association
20) Don't for the beaux's admiration
21) Delilah's fruitcake triggers belly-ache
22) Dead frogs teach bored anatomists
23) Delightful fans that blithely assist
24) Duel for the best acronym
25) (A) Dark force to boldly apprehend
26) Dastardly farmers took Bessie away
27) (But she was) Destined for the burger anyway
28) Distro falling through bleak Autumn
29) Don't forget to be awesome
30) Dandelions fly through blue air
...But usually #29.
Like it says on my friend Katie's arm...
Don't Forget To Be Awesome (DFTBA)."