2. Short for Dopamine, which is a chemical produced within the brain when something good happens. It is the pleasure chemical, that also regulates mood, focus and appetite. High amounts of dopamine, usually attributed to drug use, can induce euphoria.
3. Nickname for many drugs, mainly one's that affect dopaminergic receptors in the brain, AKA ones that release dopamine, such as heroin, meth and even weed. (there are studies to support weed releases dopamine in small amounts, UTFSE)
2. ADHD medications are known to release dope AKA dopamine, allowing for extended periods of focus.
3. Me: Can you hook me up with some dope?
Dealer: Well dope can mean anything, what kind of dope do you want?
Me: Oh just weed, I know that drugs that release a LOT of dopamine are addictive, and I don't want to be a junky.
People who do Marajuanna call Heroin Dope.
Word has also been used to describe how good somthing is.
OMG, I smoke the green but I don't do dope ( AKA Heroin )
Man that car is dope!
(& weed is not dope.)
2. Dope; cool, phat, hot or whatever you call it..