A dub is when someone does 720° (two rotations) coupled with a flip.
commonly used for corkscrews and backflips
Guthrie: Yeah. Those are so easy, lol.
Person: can you dub out of a cartwheel?
Person 2: not yet, but I have a great hyper!
Person: did you just see Guthrie dub dub dub dub???
Person 2: Yeah! It was fucking sick!
2. Twenty dollars
3. Twenty dollars worth of anything, especially narcotics
4. Twenty-inch rims
5. The art of making a remix, especially a reggae song, in which the lyrics are all or partially removed and the focus is placed on the drum track and the bass
6. Generally incorrectly used as a name for any remix to any song
2. That CD player is like two dubs
3. Lemme get a dub, I gotta get high
4. I got my Escalade rollin on dubs'
5. Lee "Scratch" Perry is the master of the traditional reggae dub, especially his work with Sir Robert Nesta Marley
6. Jay-Z calls it a dub but it's really just a remix
We were rollin on dubs...
Often accompanied by a picture of Christian Bale pointing at the roll (or something similar).