Populated by fat, preteen scene kids who insist on complaining how much their life sucks, post pictures of their new fashion mullets (if you find one of them mildly attractive, their picture is probably stolen from someone's myspace), and discuss how awesome the latest From First to Last CD is (adding afterwards that they totally listened to them before it became cool).
Scenester 2: omg 1000/10. i love your fob shirt.
Scenester 1: lol ily!
Scenester 1: lets talk about snakes on a plane because its trendy now.
1. Emergency Medical Service
2. Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
3. European Mathematical Society, Eastern Mountain Sports, Express Mail Service, Electro Medical Systems
2. Stealing another Mangekyou sharingan from someone else unlocks the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
3. EMS is the abbreviation of several services and organizations.
1. First, confidence is everything. To seem worth a second of anyone on any board, you have to make yourself out to be better and more interesting than the masses.
2. Don't make threads that beg, look desperate or ask for NeoFriends. You'll only attract people as sad as you and repel people who follow to the point above, unless of course they come to your thread to make fun of you.
3. Don't act clueless unless in sarcasm. And learn how to detect sarcasm and jokes; these are skills that will save your life/reputation.
4. Know stuff. Read a book. Know basic history, math and science. It'll make you more interesting and give your comments and replies some value and depth.
5. Act nonchalant on the boards. Don't act like you give a crap about the forum rules, but follow them to keep your account from getting frozen or suspended.
6. Make sure your font and signature is pleasing to the eyes. And keep it simple, silly! Don't try to make it all dark and gloomy, without taste.
7. Don't try to be something you're not. You'll get a lot of flak if some calls you out, you poseur.
8. Don't call yourself Goth, Emo or Punk without looking up their real definitions on Wikipedia/Fourfa. You don't even have to listen to the right bands; just know them when they're mentioned.
9. Learn to type correct English. 'Nuff said.
10. When in an argument, don't role-play. That's just plain dumb.
11. Avoid arguments in general. They bring out the bad side of people.
12. If you must, learn how to pick your fights. Avoid arguing with people that follow the points above. Target those who don't.
if you are a fan of anime chances are you'd be called a fat crusty weeaboo
the natives dislike fat people, and anyone who want to go to japan
also EMS is highly populated with british people or people of british decent and believe they are extremely smart and believe that any education under highschool is meaningless
EMSer 2: ew get off you fat weeaboo
EMSer 3: stupid wannabe Japanese
EMSer 1: but i am Japanese look at my lookie
EMSer: 2: ROFL GTHO!