These girls can be easily recognized by their ratty bleached hair, fake-bake orange "tans," pounds of makeup caked on their faces, slutty outfits and eerie ability to make the duck face in almost all of their photos.
Guy #2: "Fake girls are so ugly, yet they always think they're so hot."
1) Dye their hair something other than their natural color. (Most of the time, popular colors include a bright, peroxide, artificial looking blonde or a dull brunette.) Their hair is typically thin, ratty looking and very damaged.
2) Wear pounds of makeup. Have faces caked in foundation, eyes dripped with eyeliner and mascara, and lips slathered in lip gloss.
3) Be extremely skinny and shapeless. 99% of the time, they never have curves or butts.
4) Wear tight, skanky clothes that show off what non-womanly figures they have. Usually from Hollister, Abercrombie, etc. (Nothing wrong with those stores, as long as you shop from other places too. Don't make them your whole wardrobe.)
5) Carry around tons of different purses, and have 1 for every outfit.
6) Wear tons of jewelry all the time, have trashy piercings in places besides ears, and huge sunglasses.
7) Wear ugly sandals (gladiators anyone), and generally have a bad sense of style. (t shirts belted as dresses? ew.)
8) Be annoying, obnoxious little sluts who never know when to butt out of things.
9) Have long, fake nails that they tap against everything in an effort to get more attention.
In general, they are bitchy little tasteless whores, so stay away from them!
By college this usually wears off, and Fake Girls fall into a trend that is basically free prostitution. At this stage in the game, they're putting out...to everyone they see.
On rare occasions these traits carry into adulthood, and can be seen in some women that reside in the upper middle class of society.
Vern: She sloppily made out with me, rubbed her thigh next to my nads, and two minutes later said she was to tired to carry on.
Luke: Hasn't she done this to you like five times?
Vern: Yeah...what a Fake Girl