2. a statement demonstrating one's immeasurable, and at times entirely random, anger
Jose Contreras: whats up man?
Bruce Lee: FURY!!
Jose Contreras: good point.
The Fury can be rated on a simple base-ten rating system:
1. Burning exploding nuggets, pellet-sized, light brown.
3. Bigger pellets, more gaseous. Increased decibel level of flatulence.
5. Begins occurrence of multiple rounds of audible droppings. Pellet size stays the same, enormous quantities of flatus. Begins increase of liquid excrement.
7. Two onslaughts of nearly maximum size pellets, at least two pints of liquid excrement, and a combined minimum of 20 seconds of total powerful flatus.
10. (Vesuvial): Three massive and distinct onslaughts incorporating at least two logs of a five inch minimum, at least ten three-quarter inch diameter pellets, at least two quarts of liquid, and at least 45 seconds of pungent flatus. Level of toilet bowl must rise (by solid displacement) at least two and one-half inches. Solids should be black or nearly black (completing color shift from light brown to black). Visible layer of fluids should be floating (immiscible) on top of water. First impression should make one think of logs and pebbles of feces marinating in an acidic stew of filth. Bystanders, upon viewing sample, should at least gag. Inconceivable amount of excrement. Only one recorded count of the vesuvius in modern history. Can only be obtained by Taco Bell and Japanese hibachi.
Krakatoa: Mythical level above a ten. Has never been achieved in human history. Must kill subject by pressure differential caused by expulsion of feces.
2. Verb. "To bring the fury." To defecate in a manner which induces the eruption of blood from the orifices of small beings.
2. Well, it took him three grande soft tacos, a crunchwrap supreme, two steak quesedillas, two hot pockets, a salad with ginger dressing, Japanese onion soup, hibachi shrimp and chicken, vegetables, fried rice, six rolls of eel avocado, and twenty-two cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon, but he finally brought the fury on that poor bathroom.
Diarrhea. Specifically the diarrhea brought about from eating a meal containing large amounts of curry. Thus: The Curry Fury.
3 stages of The Curry Fury:
1) The Curry Worry - meal has been consumed, digestion is in process and you start to plan your escape.
2) The Cury Hurry - digestion is in its final stages, you stand, you run, you panic.
3) The Cury Flurry - at last! the evil, combustible waste is expelled at never-before-seen fiery velocity... hopefully into the intended, flushable container