2. (n) The name of a Peninsula (an the desert located therein) in the northernmost part of South America shared by Colombia and Venezuela.
3. (n) The people of the indiginous Amerindian ethnic group called the "Wayùu" in northern Colombia. (also spelled Wajira/o)
4. (n) A form of Cuban music characterized by... and deriving its name from the Cuban peasants from whom it originates.
2. The Wayúu people live in Guajira.
3. The Guajiro boy from Colombia stole your goat miss.
4. Did you hear how the band switched so smoothly from Danzón to Guajira man? Sick!