1. A word or sentence of nonsensical whimsy bordering on flibertygibbetness put forward by or uttered by Joey.
2. A common example of the bastardisation of the English Language during a converstaion occuring after a few too many Chardonnays with the girls namely Colly, Sal, Gretel and Lou.
3. The act or ability of being able to go totally off topic with the insertion of a word or action that will result in the wetting of the pant or at least a mad rush to the ladies room.
4. An uncanny ability to perform the exact opposite of any task set and to justify the end result with nonsense.
5. The art of being able to have not only both feet in ones mouth at the same time, but arms, legs and any other extraneous limbs, belonging either to oneself or others.
2. Joeyism: "I was in Crows Nest telling a friend how I'd just been visiting someone "over there". As I pointed behind me, my finger went right up the nose of a woman walking past".
2. Comments that are stated when a person dislikes what they are currently participating in. Said person will complain and whine until they either ride away on their bicycle (or walk.)
see joey o'malley
"Oh, that would never happen in real life"
"Wow, why did we take the freeway"
"Wow, why did we take the side-streets"
"Wow, why did we drive."
"Wow, why did we take the bus."