2. Sound of happiness one makes when no other word is sufficient. "MEOW : D" or "me-fucking-ow"
3. Sound of utter boredom one makes when one is too bored to form real words. (meow)
4. A very short and snappy meow can be used to show lack of patience. " Yeah I'll move the nav element half a pixel down, . meow."
5. When one is on TV and experiencing extreme physical trauma. ~ carrot and the stick man sits in the same room as me ~ yes most people don't remember the program ~
6. A word used to describe attractive members of opposite sex "meeeeeee ow look at that fine specimen"
7. Used in place of blah blah blah. meowmeowmeow
1. I'm hungry, feed me.
2. Let me out, I gotta pee.
3. Nevermind, I just peed in your potted plants in the living room and sprayed your favorite recliner.
4. Let me in, I'm sorry. I'm done peeing.
5. Your in my chair.6. My ear itches, scratch it for me will ya'.
7. I'm soooo glad your home, I missed you today. (See examples 1 and 6 for reasons for being missed).
Bill: "Oh... yeah?"
Jack: "Right. So who watched the game last night?"