2. (noun) A colloquial term for marijuana. The word 'muggle' can be pluralised to 'muggles', and still retain the same meaning.
3. (verb) A colloquial term for the action of smoking marijuana.
2. (Said to employee at drive-through:) 'I'll have a Big Mac, fries, a Coke... (whispers:) and a dime bag of muggle(s)'.
3. 'Quick, five minutes before Math starts, let's muggle up!'
1)A non magical person
2)A 'normal' person
3) A person not involved or aware of your social circle's activities
3) A group of geocachers, role-players, harry potter fans speaking of a non-roleplayer/geocacher/harry potter fan etc... "I tried to explain it to her, but she was such a muggle. She didn't get it." or "Avoid the muggles, they're all over the park this afternoon."