Nuddsing Noun, Adjective
1. To escape a self-inflicted moment of social awkwardness caused by extreme brazenness and/or inebriation, using verbal trickery or surrealist wit to diffuse or confuse.
2. To perform a feat requiring verbal or mental dexterity while under the influence of alcohol.
3. To get away with drunken mischief by concealing the original faux pas with further layers of drunken mischief.
4. The verbal equivalent of a Hail Mary Pass in football.
5. To dress and/or act in a Spivvish manner, while maintaining an air or universal affability so as to avoid reprimand.
So named after the oft-inebriated and serially mischievous author, R. Jay Nudds.
“I don’t know how you got away with that. You totally Nuddsed her.”
"It's a boom or bust situation. It's time to go Nudds."
"He's been Nuddsing around all night and it's done him no harm."
yeah, all he does is walk around with the rocket and blow up two people at a time.
Yeah, then he talks mess about how bad he owned us.
for real, he should try something pro, like no scope headshots.
Basically the opposite of the other definition.
<Aidy> the ice cream place?
<Nudd> it's like the ice cream place, except probably completely different