Side effects include: Weight loss, paleness of skin, weight gain, reluctance to leave your chair, death, peeing in a bottle, ordering pizza every night because you can't stop playing long enough to make some food, loss of the ability to distinguish between fantasy and reality
God bless BethSoft for this gift to man.
2. n. a 2006 game in the Elder Scrolls series. The largest and best game to date
3. n.> A hell-like alternate universe in the game The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
4. n. A death sentence for your computer
2. Wanna come to my house and play Oblivion. Expect to not see the sun for a few months, though.
3. Near the beginning of the game, you have to close a gate to Oblivion.
4. I got Oblivion for my computer, and it exploded when I started it.
2. A realm similar to hell. It has people who look like darth maul, and tiny naked elf people who shoot fire from there hands and speak in tongues. Oblivion threatens to take over all of cyrodill and needs to be stopped.
2. I'm in obliivon and i can't find the sigil stone, FUCKING SCAMP KEEPS SHOOTING AT ME!!!!