Mike: Sure thing let me just...oh wait, it's not on Steam?
Jay: No, unfortunately EA decided to be greedy cunts and split up the market using their own platform called Origin instead of keeping all downloadable PC games on steam, just download it anyway.
Player's are chosen on a 'state of origin' basis rather than on which state they currently live.
For three matches the gameplay takes sideline to hitups, hardhits and fighting. Many memorable hits have been thrown and sometimes games are so overtaken by fighting and smashing the opposition that a match may end up 2-0. (4 points for a try and 2 points for a goal).
Australian 2: "Why does Robbie O'Davis play for Newcastle in (NSW), but played origin for Queensland?"
Australian 1: "Coz hes from QLD, that's why they call it 'state of origin'."
2. An album released by Evanescence in 2000
3. An album released by Borknagar in 2006
4. Where something was before it was here in the present state.
2. Origin is Evanescence's best album.
3. Borknagar's "Origin," albeit quite soft compared to their other works, sounds a lot like a modern Jethro Tull.
4. Where was the origin of that sound?
Because a lot of stupid bankers invested money in sub-primes who would never be able to pay back money they were loaned.
so then they lost a lot of...
I said I get it
yeah well they lost a lot of money and so had to borro...
YEAH I GET IT!! THANK YOU
Yeah well there you go
FUCK ME, THANKS I DIDN'T CARE THAT MUCH! SRSLY