rude slang for Muslims. You shouldn't say it because it is offensive to most people.
Assholes will often discriminate against "pakis" because they accuse them of rape, theft, murder, etc... However, people that are racist to Muslims (or anyone for that matter) are dumbshits who think they are being sophisticated and important by calling their fellow humans "primitives" and "brown pieces of shit".
Good guy: "hey dude we got the same score on this math test"
"George": "oh cool"
Asshole: "dude omg thats imposserable"
Good guy: "shut the fuck up asshole"
(Good guy and "George" high five )
Today I went to the grocery store to get some food and some douchebag called this other guy a "Paki". I kicked the douchebag in the balls. Then I continued to mind my own business, and i bought some 2% milk, some cookies, and a bag of chips.
There still ain't no trash like white trash...
2. In the UK at least, used to the person the word is a derogatory racist remark for anyone of South Asian appearance, even if they're say, Indian. Look at the description of Feltham for truth of how stupidly this word is used. Used by racist Neanderthal shitbags, many of whom frequent urbandictionary.com by the look of the utter drivel I've read in this section. It goes without saying they obviously need to go back to primary school. I know some need to integrate more into British culture, way of life etc. and there are a lot of dickheads, same as in any race/ethnic group but this is hardly going to encourage them. You get a lot of white people saying "When in Rome" etc but when you treat people like shit they will treat you like shit - go figure?
And the plan to deport those who were BORN here (OK if they were terror suspects but this includes everyone - even if they've never committed a crime in their life..) is a practical violation of human rights. Fortunately, to any people accessing this from outside the UK I'm glad to say people with the views above are in the minority.
3. A great Republic of Ireland and Celtic goalkeeper in the early '90s. Oops, sorry, that's PACKIE Bonner :-)
A white man writes
2. A highly offensive term used by Indians to refer to Pakistanis.
3. A term that has been to some extent "reclaimed" by people of Pakistani descent, and used to refer to each other, much in the same way that some African-Americans use the word nigga.
2. "Bloody Pakis are nothing but trouble..."
3. "I'm a Paki and proud of it!"
Lay off the pakistanis, not all are bad, my mum suffers from cancer and it lead to some illness which i cant remember exactly. i've got about 4 pakistani friends and they ALL volunteered to give blood to check for a match, in the end the blood samples didn't match or owt but i felt so proud that day.
leave them alone, and most are more educated than yourselves, so what if you get the odd minority of nobhead pakistanis? just look at us, we're the same, just look at the chav's with their burberry etc, and vauxhall novas. dont forget WE were the one's who asked for help in the 50's from countries like pakistan, so we should be obliged to have them here.