1. A Spanish word (Central American) term that literally translates as 'father' into English. It is often used along with papa to refer to ones father.
2. A slang term that is similar in affect to Daddy in the phrase "Who's your Daddy?!" Often given by women to their boyfriends/husbands or to their sex partner. It is most often used during intercourse, but is also just used as a pet name. During intercourse it can be used to describe both pain or pleasure. For example "AI! Papi!" with emphasis on the Ai could be used when it is hurting, while "Ai papi!" or "Oh papi!" could indicate pleasure.
3. A title sometimes taken on by the leading members of a gang, similar to the Father of a Mafia.
Only if you're back by eleven.
2. Ai papi, that feels good! Oh papi, harder! AI! PAPI! Take it easy I can feel it in my stomache!
3. Papi called, there's something going down tonight.
a lot of people assume it is only used for lovers, but it is used for anyone who is male.
Ay Papi! Que rico!
black dude: yeah. who are you voting for.
spanish girl: um, i think i gon' vote for papi.
black dude: what. who. you mean Obama.
spanish girl: Yeah papi. thats what i say, papi.