1. Live/Work in Oshawa
2. Love Pajama Pants
3. Straggely Hair
4. Don't like Showers
5. LOVE GM
6. Work At General motors
7. Buy their hats from convenience stores
attend trillium college in the mall
8. Enjoy long walks to the Methodone Clinic
9. Own any GM or CAW apparel
10. frequents the dalhousie area and attends UOIT/Durham pub nights in hopes of scoring someone with more than a high school diploma
2. Great Poog.
3. Wow, there aren't any cottage cheese in Oshawa, but there are poogs everywhere.
4. Take a shower you smell like a poog.
5. once locked in, a poog will never leave.
6. I love poog's, but no sleepovers allowed.
Child: (waddles their way into the building without proper identification.)
Poogs: Where is your I.D. card?
Child: I forgot it at home. (melancholy expression)
Poogs: WHAT?! (ferocious magenta tentacles extend from beneath the stache, wrap around the childs limbs and slurp the child back into the dark depths of the stache.)
Poogs: When Macbeff (Macbeth) visits fe (the) Free (Three) Witches, he notices that Fe (the) witch frows (throws) in ingrediants to fe (the) potion.
Child: Who did the witches freeze?
Child: You said the witches "frozen"
Poogs: NO! not frozen, frows (throws) in.
Child: Oh...? (continuing to not understand the Poogs but remains silent due to fear of the legend of the stache.
Pronounced as poog, not pooj. It's thought to be a mixture of the words 'puss' and 'pig'.
Also see: kittens or puppies.
Often accompanied by his brother and greatest Ally in the face of evil, Med.