2. To drop the ball; the opposite of being mossed or wayned
3. A person who gets paid lots of money to underperform.
Person 1: Can you carry in the groceries in from the car?
Person 2: Carry your own damn groceries Roy...
Person 1: My bad, Dez
Person 1: Dude, I get paid to just sit there...
Person 2: You lucky son of a Roy Williams.
2. Safety for the Dallas Cowboys, famous for his football career at the University of Oklahoma, and for being a hard hitter.
3. Head Coach of UNC's basketball team, famous for his coaching career at the University of Kansas (and now famous for his coaching career at UNC
2. Wr from Texas, plays for Detroit, and like the other Roy, he is destined for stardom. His QB needs to step his game cause this offense has a lot of young talent.
2. Look at that spectacular 1-handed catch Roy Williams made over Antoine Winfield