1. Believes, and practices the belief that he is inherently superior to others, esp. with musical playing ability.
2. Often uses a large amount of jargonic terminology to baffle people, which in turn gives them intense feelings of self satisfaction.
3. Can act as a group, where one is seen at gigs with other smug cunts, folding their arms, nudging each other and making inside remarks about the band performing.
Smug Cunt: "I think it's bad because he plays messily and his technique is horrible. He simply plays too much fast stuff with an excessive amount of snare drum. His drumming is absent of control, and he is not particularly dynamic. He just doesn't take drumming seriously."
Some Guy: "Ok, fair enough. Heard of Mike Portnoy?"
Smug Cunt: "What a stupid question. Of course I have, I'm an experienced drummer"
2. Smug Cunt: "So how would you rank his drumming?"
Some Guy: "Well, I don't really know anything about drums. He's pretty good, I suppose he's quite fast"
Smug Cunt: "Oh really? Well I think it's typical of young drummers thesedays. They try to drum incredibly fast but are oblivious to how sloppy they are. I doubt he has any sense of precision or finesse, let alone groove."
Some Guy: "... (He hasn't even met/heard this drummer yet)"
3. Smug Cunt 1: *nudges* "That bird on guitar is as horrible as she sounds"
Smug Cunt 2: "Oh definitely, definitely"