A tangello is the friut that is half orange and half tangerine, im sure everyones had one.
1. Take one tangello and cut it into two halves. Place your two halves on front of you on a flat surface. (table, desk, ironing board, etc.)
2. take a sterylized eye dropper. (TO STERYLYZE: take a clean tissue and pour some rubbing alcohol onto it, carefull not to use to to much, and wipe the eyedropper with it.
3. Fill one half cup with vinegar and mix it with 3 tsp. of salt. put this cup to the side, for now.
4. Stick the eye dropper about 2 inches into the tangello. Then empty the juice from the eyedropper into a cup. Repeat, and empty the juice into a different cup. label one cup orange and the other tangerine.
5. Fill the eye dropper up halfway with the vinegar and pour it into one of the glasses of tangello juice. Stir it, and this one is now the juice of the an orange.
6. Clean out the eye dropper. This time, fill it half way with vinegar and SUGAR. NOw pour it into the other glass, and stir. It is now the juice of a tangerine.
THIS IS ALL TRUE AND SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN. IT IS SAFE TO DRINK FROM BOTH GLASSES. Did you have fun?
well, go on don't be shy, try it?
Also, check out my other deffinition "oymeo". Its FUN FUN FUN! (seriously)