Some examples of TKY :
- Scoring a hat-trick in soccer by only using backheels.
- Passing a ball to a friend of an impossibly hard reboundind object
- Any successful rebound
- Cheating on a test and not getting caught
- Being extremely passionate towards something you belive in e.g Socceroos
- Dick Tricks
- Drinking your body weight in alcohol and still fooling your parents your sober
- Bagging the shit out of someone
- Taking videos during class
- Putting your socks on both feet at once
- Being able to dance in time with a strobe light
- Sweet talking a teacher
- Sweet talking a deaf girl
- Sweet talking a man
Basically any form of skill, luck, or success that comes by taking a risk. Furthermore TKY can be expressed by passion and love for something - an example is by breaking someones tap and shooting water 20ms into the air because your favoured sporting team lost.
So my friends T.K.Y
You know that feeling you get when you feel like you’re down and out, when the pressure keeps rising, when the assignments keep coming… that feeling of pure despair? TKY is the opposite of all that, TKY is the feeling you get when the end of day bell rings.
Perhaps the strongest feeling of TKY is present in our hearts straight after the onslaught of an unexpected “DOM” chant, which bellows down the corridor. TKY is the essence by which we live, work, and play.
One cannot fully grasp the concept of TKY without experiencing a game of lunchtime soccer on the Shawshank Pitch. The dedication, desperation, passion and devotion with which we play lunchtime soccer is true testament to the TKY.
Ripping Mark's 'feziche' out behind Moses' back when he tells us to stop playing soccer... Now that's TKY.
Delivering a fatal ball to O'Conner during Soccer Squares... Now that's TKY.
Playing the High Frequency Sound in teacher's ears and them not hearing anything at all... That's TKY.