-Unneeded shock factors
-Untalented worked matches covered blood
-Incomptent authority figures
-Constant constant constant constant WWE references
-Typical need to copy WWE. Unoriginal
-Unconcerned with their wrestler's health
TNA fan: WWE sucks because its PG
WWE fan: If you think it sucks just because it's PG, you're not a true wrestling fan. I rather watch a quality PG match than a typical TNA glorified bloody mess.
TNA fan: We have blood! WWE don't. Hahaha fuck you!
WWE fan: My point exactly...
Jason: Did you see TNA the other day when they ripped on WWE for the Raw guest hosts idea?
Me: Yeah I heard about it. At least WWE can get decent celebrities. TNA could barely get anyone to appear on their shit show.
- Eric Bischoff cuts a 20 minute promo.
- The commentary team announce the match card.
- A fight breaks down backstage and lasts around 10 minutes.
- A knockouts match is on but ends in about 4 minutes, another knockout beats down the winner and walks off.
- Eric Bischoff is shown talking with Ric Flair backstage until commercial break.
- A tag team match is on, the face team wins but are attacked after that.
- Eric Bischoff and Immortal are talking backstage about taking over.
- The main event ends in a no contest when Immortal beat down the face superstar.
- End of TNA.
This is basically the same every single week but it's okay because they have Hogan, Flair, Russo and Bischoff so it's just like WCW, which was pretty horrible but it's harsh to say TNA is like watching a car crash... because a car crash would have some meaningful confrontation.
Mindy: No I don't.
Justin: Me neither, its more like Total Nonstop Assholes.
Mindy: I agree with you on that one.
TNA is where former-WWE wrestlers ply their trade when WWE Creative has "nothing for them". Its also where wannabe wrestlers who would never make it in WWE can be found.
TNA's weekly iMPACT WRESTLING show is a WWE tribute program featuring several of Vince McMahon's stars of the 80s, 90s and early 2000s. The show also recycles old WWE Monday Night RAW story lines.
TNA's month pay-per-view events are watched by millions. CORRECTION: TNA's monthly pay-per-view events are barely watched and cost the company millions each year.
"No. If I want to watch a wrestling show, I'll tune into WWE"
"I figured as much. I don't know anyone who likes TNA"