"Harris is spending 10 million dollars of her personal savings to run for the senate while she's under scrutiny for receiving 32 thousand dollars from the same defense contractor who bribed Duke Cunningham. That takes balls. Lady balls. Thatchers."
2. Slang for a milk snatcher ("you nicked my milk you utter thatcher")
3. An evil person, usually one who holds power ("that chairman is nothing but a thatcher")
4. A destroyer, a murderer, an incurable idiot. ("your new girlfriend is nothing but a thatcher you know, she doesn't know her arse from her elbow. She wrecked my car last year.")
5. A man in disguise.
6. A deluded old bat with more power than sense.
- He's only a thatcher wannabee, no sense at all.
2. One whos cell phone goes off with a embarassing ringtone in the middle school. Twice.
3. one who has argued for a canidate every chance they can. then the canidate quits.