"Magic snort snort"
"My legs are as strong as hard bedrock"
"I have a head of iron!"
"No, I take"
"They're no match for droidekas!"
"Nobody tells him what to do! Nobody! ahahahahahaaaaaa"
The overall toby aesthetic, however, is not limited to the aforementioned stereotypes, and often shows influences typically associated with guidos, mid-to-late 90's "preps" or jocks, and even suburban American ravers.
(adj) exhibiting traits commonly associated with tobies
typical elements of toby style include:
- "fade" haircuts, often with heavily gelled and/or highlighted bangs
- an affinity for color schemes involving yellow and baby blue
- poorly-executed tattoos (usually tribal or just "ghetto")
- high-top athletic shoes (usually Nike)
- white baseball caps (worn backwards)
- visors (less popular in recent years)
- a "dirt lip" or "rat-stache"
- puka shell necklaces
- low-slung basketball shorts or baggy plaid board shorts
- "wifebeater" undershirts
- pierced ears (fake diamond studs or tiny hoops)
- tongue and eyebrow piercings
- cheap hip-hop-inspired jewelry
"Who? The one with the neck tattoo?"
"No the one with the Fox racing t-shirt. His bangs look like little icicles."