That drawing is werk, its real art!
Werk, that concert!
You werk mate, you never fail and always werk my back.
A term derived from the words "work" and "twerk" but now used exclusively in the above areas.
"Boy, go on with ya bad self. Werk it out!"
"I'm about to go in this class and put in werk on this routine."
2. WERK - Also used to quantify excellence by a scale rating of 1-5 WERK MARY's the higher the value the better!
1. "Nurse Cracker got 20 PLUS 1's for the Mayan Party....WERK!
2. "Victor Calderone's set earned 5 WERK MARY'S said The Nurse"
2. to do something that is not glamourous and make it glamourous, or just doing something in a 21-point rockstar manner.
3. when you need something, or must do something, but you have no idea how but you must do it or find it, so you just werk it and go with the flow and eventually it will werk out.
werk the runway, werk the drama WERK THAT PUSSY OUT LIKE MADONNA
i gotta werk some busfare... so i'll werk the busdriver..