SEE EXAMPLE BOX
So that is a rough outline of the game Whackerball. Feel free to play and come up with your own more specific rules. The game is about fun. Keep it that way. Haters back off. Oh and by the way, the game is called whackerball because we had to fit whacking off in there somewhere... ENJOY!!!!!
2. One basketball is necessary to play this game (preferably large)
3. The game is similar to four square in the sense that yo hit the ball from section to section.
4. One player starts with the ball and hits it into another players section (don't be too harsh for beginners)
5. The player whose section the ball has last bounced in now must get the ball to land in another players' section any way possible. You can only use the bat, and the ball can not bounce more than three times on the ground before landing in another players' section. If the ball bounces more than three times, that player receives a point. (points are bad)
6. When a player reaches 11 points, they are out of the game.
7. When there is only one player left, that player is the Whackerball champ