2. The "proper" English way of pronouncing the letter Z
2. I just got done reading World War Zed, and was it freaky
a person who dates another person on the internet, claming they will love them for ever, adopt a child (really a 13+ pretending to be a baby)
then the next day, they'll dump each other and move on.
zedboy: i 1ove u 2 x
zed boy: ur dumped.
zed girl: NOOO.
5 min later.
zed boy 2: t+u =love
zedgirl: kay bbz i 1ove you
1. elicit solidarity,
2. pronounce exclamation or excitement,
3. alert others to one's presents,
4. bestow on others to recognise / indicate friendship
5. indicate achievement
2. "F*$king Zed!" (with vigour on spilling a drink)
3. "Ah, Zed" (used on approach to a group of friends)
4. "Zed" (employed with a nod)
5. "Chris Zed biatch" (rising pitch)