2. the art of figuring what "y" equals when "x" equals 10 through confusing formulas such ast y=12x^2-563x+1/4
3. a method of making high school math teachers feel important.
2. i wanted to figure what y was when y equaled 2 to the third, i think.
3. my math teacher has no talent in anything
10x/3x2 + 4/x-1 + 5/6x
Me: *Head explodes trying to comprehend the magic involved*
A standard torture session should proceed like this:
After hours of trying to figure out why the square root of six equals the product of 2178#$^#21#@*(3.3824, the terrorists unleash a barrage of "simple algebraic equations" to destroy their mind and then beat them with a bag filled with Algebra books. After that, they stab them with a spike dipped in variable poison and shoot them in the dick. It pretty much sucks balls.
P2 - "Whatever."
P1 - "No, seriousely, he made us do Algebra!"
P2 - "Holy shit man, call the National Guard!"
2. An article of clothing worn by mermaids
2. If you want to get to second base with a mermaid, you have to take her algebra off.
drive down the road until you see another road perpinducular take a left and there will be another road parrelell eventually it will come in at a 45 degree angle... solve for X