2. A great song by alternative/metal band Primus.
3. An even greater song by Canadian alternative group the Matthew Good Band.
4. Music that sounds popish but does not conform to any other pop music standards.
2. "I suck information through the holes in my skull/as my belly gurgles hungry my mouth is always full."
3. "If you give it up they'll love you for it/Give them blood and they'll love you for it..."
4. "Dears? Broken Social Scene? Those ain't pop, you dipshit...that's anti-pop."
Then the seventh seal, that bore the emblem of mtv, was broken and unto the earth was brought the ultimate evil. that evil was known as pop culture. the ruiner of our friends, family, and chldren. Fear pop. Fear all that is aligned with pop. We, the punks and freaks, must end this rein of terror. We must kill pop....
2) a song by the most excellent alternative band Primus
3) used mockingly, someone who pretends to be a non-conformist, then goes home and slobbers over the latest TRL lineup
2) "I am/the anti-pop/I'll run against your name until the day I drop"
3) Wow, Travis, you are sooooo Anti-Pop