I would reccomend art school to anyone who has no talent what-so-ever. So, if smearing poo down a canvas is your thing, I'd say art school is for you.
art school kid 2: That is awful, I can't believe you are good at painting, that is SO 1800s! You will never be successful because you are not DEEP like me! I smeared vomit and blood on a canvas because I am making a comment on the unequality of women in the work place! I AM SO CLEVER!
2. A place you pay money for learning to think on your own.
3. A place where you will never learn how to draw comics.
4. Another kindergarten for late-teenagers/adult/grown-ups.
5. A place where you have to learn everything on your own.
6. A place makes you spend at least $100,000NZD and 4 years and find no job after you graduate.
7. A place where a retarded person can be treated as an emerging artist.
8. A place teaches you to appreciate EVERYTHING, including bad art.
2. Art student: "So what do you think of my artwork?" Art lecturer: "...what do you think?"
3. Art lecturer: "...you don't come here to learn how to draw or how to paint..." Art student: "Isn't that just so disgusting?" Art lecturer: "Well, that's just art school."
4. Visitors to art school: "Gosh, what a kindergarten!"
5. Art lecturer: "Ok, this is the brief for this semester...you can go to the library to do some artist research...or if you have any qustions I will be either in my office or having a cigarrette outside..."
6. Mum: "So what are you going to do after you graduate?" Art student: "dunno."
7. Emerging art student: "Art is rubbish!"
8. Art lecturer: "So anyone has comment for her?" All the art students: "nice/ great/ gorgeous/ fantastic/ wonderful..."
'B': yeah he sucked so badly in his previous school the only one that would accept him was an Art school
'A': lol, he's so useless