2. That girl you know who is better friends with all of your friends than you are. She is also better looking on a bad day than you on a good day. Celebrities read gossip magazines about her. She once had a one night stand with Johnny Depp and left him in the morning with a tear in his eye. He still tries to call her and leave voicemails every so often. You named your cat Sarah after her, so that you could try to use it as a conversation topic to talk to her. This conversation attempt was an overwhelming failure.
3. A word that non-boss people like you use to describe things of extreme awesomeness. Thus, anyone who uses the word 'boss' is by definition not a boss.
girlfriend: yes yes John!
you: ha, he's a pretty cool guy
John is a boss.
you (9:35pm): hey, my cat's named Sarah too!
Sarah (9:36pm): lolwut??
you (9:36pm): she's soo cutee!!
Sarah signed off at 9:37pm
Sarah is a boss.
you: that's liek sooo boss! LOLOLOL
You are not a boss.
Someone who is the leader, above all - higher power.
Someone who does something out of the ordinary that requires balls and is really cool, bold, almost impossible,
and just BOSS. Word popularized by Neil Patel, one who demostrated the meaning of "Boss" many times.
Damn that watch looks Boss.
Thats a BOSS ride over there.
Wow, what he did was pretty Boss
Yo that shit is pretty Boss.
He gets all the bitches, he's such a Boss.
1. oral sex.
2. A sarcastic or patronizing title for a person. the
term originates from the post civil war era of the
United States of America. Sharecroppers who were
once slaves noticed only few added freedoms after
the abolition. The term simply replaced the
title of master when addressing landowners.
3. A form of address often placed at the end of a
sentence to emphasize sarcasm or disdain.
1. To perform oral sex on a man.
- "Whatever you say boss."
n: Your owner, actual boss, or in any other way superior. Can be both good and bad, depending on the context. Usually preceded by 'My' or 'A'.
Man: Oliver Cloze-Auf.
Jim: That's pretty boss, man.
Mark: Man, he treats you like your his bitch.
Tom: Yeah, he's a real boss to alot of people.